It’s that time of year again! Spring is a time for renewal, growth, and new beginnings and it's the perfect time to spend time spring cleaning your salon or spa!
Spring Cleaning is a great way to refresh your space. And just like spring cleaning at home, it can be done in small increments over time rather than all at once. If you’re looking for some inspiration on how to get started with your spring-cleaning ritual, we’ve got you covered!
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Include the whole team! Not only will the task go by quicker and more efficiently, but it will feel more rewarding by implementing teamwork.
- Put on your favourite playlist. Whether you rock out to Beyonce or Taylor Swift – music makes everything more fun!
- Take inventory of your spaces – what needs cleaning? What needs organizing? What needs replacing?
- Set aside some time each day or week so you can work on one area at a time without feeling overwhelmed by all that needs to be done. You might want to start with a quick sweep through each room or space, maybe even doing it as part of your daily morning routine.
- Declutter your workstation – This is the time to get rid of all those old magazines, flyers, products, and anything else that has accumulated. Your station should be clear of clutter so that you have maximum visibility when working on tasks at hand.
- Take inventory of your supplies so you can restock any items that may have run low or expired (i.e. Scrummi towels, shampoos, conditioners, etc.) – this will help keep things from getting out of control before they need to be!
Another way to Spring Clean your salon or spa is by choosing sustainable products that are better for the planet and your clients!
Scrummi products do just that, as they are:
- 100% biodegradable
- Made from soft and natural wood fibres from sustainable forestry programs
- Super absorbent
- Eco friendly
- Designed to save on your energy bills every month!